Alejandro specializes in corporate, business, and real estate law, focused on the negotiation and preparation of all kinds of documents in said matters. In 2017, he obtained his Law Degree from the Universidad Panamericana, Mixcoac campus, and in 2018, he studied the specialty in Commercial Law Institutions in the same university. Likewise, in 2019 he approved the notarial initiation course at the Notaries Bar of Mexico City. Prior to joining PBP Abogados, he was part of Notary 238 of Mexico City for 8 years.
Recent experience in significant matters:
· Acted as a lawyer in mergers and acquisitions of important corporate groups.
· Acted as corporate lawyer for foreign companies to advise them on matters of foreign investment and reserved activities and/or specific regulation in the Foreign Investment Law.
· Advised on the processing of complex testamentary and intestamental successions until the adjudication of the assets.
· Has participated in important real estate transfers, advising the parties in the preparation of the respective contracts and their tax implications.
· Graduate of the Universidad Panamericana Mexico City (2017).
· Specialty in Commercial Law Institutions (2018).
· Course of Initiation to the Notarial (2019).