Ana Karen specializes in labor litigation. In December 2015 she graduated with a law degree of the Universidad Autónoma of the State of Hidalgo. Prior to joining PBP Abogados, she worked as a lawyer and associate in various firms in labor matters, among them; Espinoza & Espinoza from 2016 to 2018 and in the firm of Marván González Graf y González Larrazolo, S.C. from 2018 to 2021, in the litigation area.
Recent Experience in Significant Matters:
- Has implemented strategies related to the regulation of outsourcing schemes.
- She has participated in employer substitutions of various companies.
- She has given advice on the prevention and management of conflicts to different companies in labor matters.
- Graduated of the Universidad Autónoma of the State of Hidalgo (Pachuca of Soto, State of Hidalgo, 2015).
- Study the Master's Degree in Corporate Law at the Universidad Latinoamericana (Current)