Andres specializes in corporate law, as well as national and transnational mergers and acquisitions. Prior to joining PBP Abogados, he worked at Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza Y Enriquez, in the area of Mergers and Acquisitions participating in several transactions representing large multinationals and global private equity investors in connection with acquisitions and investments in Mexico across all types of industries. Andres is 100% bilingual and grew up in the United States.
Recent Experience in Significant Issues
- Participated in several mergers and acquisitions in due diligence procedures and contract negotiations.
- Participated in the execution of share purchase agreements, as well as in asset sale agreements of several companies.
- Participated in the execution of real estate and infrastructure projects in due diligence procedures and contractual negotiations.
- Has collaborated in the representation of diverse corporate matters in companies of different industry sectors.
- Law Degree Universidad Iberoamericana (2022).
- Diploma in Finance Universidad Panamericana (2021)