César specializes in commercial law and public faith (fe pública). He studied at the Facultad de Estudios Superiores de Acatlán of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Prior to joining PBP Abogados, he was part of the law firm of Rangel y Barrita, S.C. He has participated in the advisory and incorporation of multiple companies.
He has participated in the advice and constitution of multiple maritime and aeronautical mortgages, as well as in the ratification of multiple transactions related to Foreign Investment.
- Student at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (2016 to date).
- Course “Intellectual Property” given by WIPO. (2016)
- Course “Workshop on Legal Representation of the Merchant” (2017).
- Course “Mercantile Registration Law and Secured Transactions” (2017)
- Course “Criminal Scopes in the function of the Public Broker and its link with Money Laundering” (2018).