Cristian specializes in corporate law and public brokerage. He studies at the Facultad de Estudios Superiores de Acatlán of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
He has participated in the advice and incorporation of multiple companies, as well as the formalization of mergers, spin-offs, dissolutions and liquidations of companies. Likewise, he has participated in the advice and incorporation of multiple assignments of credits, collection rights, purchase and sale of shares and equity interests, as well as in the ratification of multiple operations related to Foreign Investment.
- Specialized Diploma in Public Brokerage given by the National College of Mexican Public Brokerage. (2021)
- Student at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (2017 to date).
- Course “Commercial Registry Law and Secured Transactions” (2018).
- Course “Intellectual Property” given by WIPO (2018).
- Course “Criminal Scope in the function of the Public Broker and its link with Money Laundering” (2019).