Daniela specializes in Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions. She graduated from the Law School of the Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City campus. In her professional career she has worked as an intern at PBP Abogados, S.C., in the period 2018 - 2019. During 2019 - 2020 she was part of the firm Celis Aguilar Álvarez y Asociados, S.C. in the area of Environmental Law and Administrative Litigation; in the period 2020 – 2021, she worked in the company Heliservicio, S.A. de C.V., occupying the position as Jr. Lawyer in the area of Corporate, Aeronautical and Maritime Law participating in national and international transactions.
Recent Experience in Relevant Matters:
- She has participated in several mergers and acquisitions in due diligence procedures and contract negotiations.
- She has participated in the execution of subscription contracts, purchase and sale of shares, inter alia.
- She has participated in the preparation of several appeals, complaints, inter alia, as well as coordinating their presentation and follow-up before the Competent Authorities.
- She has participated in the preparation of legal opinions for national and international companies.
- Graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana (Mexico City, 2019).