Diego specializes in mergers and acquisitions; public bids and procurement; real estate and infrastructure projects; and aviation law. In 2002 he obtained his law degree from the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City, obtaining special recognition for his thesis. In June 2007, he obtained a Master’s Degree in Law and Business from Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois, and later obtained a Postgraduate Degree in Contract Law from the Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City. Prior to founding PBP Abogados, he was an intern and associate at Martínez, Algaba, Estrella, De Haro y Galván-Duque, S.C., and from 2002 to 2013 he was General Counsel at Compañía Inversora Corporativa, S.A. de C.V. He is a founding partner of PBP Abogados.
Recent Experience in Relevant Matters
- He has acted as responsible partner in the representation of an international company expert in telecommunications for the execution of leases and acquisition of real estate throughout the Mexican Republic.
- He has acted as responsible partner in the representation of a corporate group dedicated to maritime and aeronautical transportation for the acquisition of several aircraft and oil tankers.
- He has acted as responsible partner representing a corporate group for the acquisition of real estate in Mexico for the development of real estate projects.
- Member of the Board of Directors of several companies in Mexico.
- Member of the American Bar Association.
- Graduate of the Universidad Iberoamericana, A.C. (2002).
- Master in Law and Business (LL.M-K) from Northwestern University (Kellogg School of Management) (2003).
- Postgraduate studies in Contract Law at the Universidad Iberoamericana, A.C. (2009)