He specializes in consulting, criminal litigation (advice and defense), as well as crime prevention and criminal compliance. Prior to joining PBP Abogados, he worked as a Partner at Reyes Sánchez Abogados Penalistas, Associate in the Criminal Area at the Law Firm Leyva, Robles Gómez Mont, Sadara, Trigueros, Associate at the Law Firm in Criminal Matters Robles Gómez Mont, Limón y Asociados, and as a member of the Unit for the Implementation of the Accusative Criminal Procedure System (UISPPA) of the Attorney General's Office (PGR) (now FGR).
· Representative of the UISPPA of the then PGR, in the conformation of the Miscellaneous Penal Minute, collaborating with various institutions of the Federal Government, the Judicial Power of the Federation, as well as with the Chamber of Senators and the Justice Commission of the Chamber of Deputies, resulting in the Decree reforming, adding and repealing various provisions of the National Code of Criminal Procedures; of the Federal Penal Code; of the General Law of the National Public Security System; of the Federal Law for the Protection of Persons Involved in Criminal Procedure; of the General Law to Prevent and Punish Kidnapping Crimes, Regulatory Section XXI of Article 73 of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, of the Regulatory Amparo Law of Articles 103 and 107 of the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States, of the Organic Law of the Judicial Power of the Federation, of the Federal Law of Public Defender, of the Fiscal Code of the Federation and of the Law of Credit Institutions, as part of the process of legislative harmonization in light of the implementation of the Accusatory Criminal Justice System.
· Coordinator, moderator, and representative of the UISPPA of the then PGR in the working groups for the review and creation of the Constitutional Reformin Justice for Adolescents, of the “Initiative of the National Code of Criminal Justice for Adolescents”, as well as the creation of the National Law of the Comprehensive Justice System for Adolescents.
· Representative of the UISPPA of the then PGR, in the working groups for the conformation of the reforms to the General Law of the National Public Security System, with in the framework of the Implementation of the Criminal Justice System.
· Representative of the UISPPA of the then PGR, in the working groups forthe conformation of the Project of reforms to the Federal Law against Organized Crime in the framework of the legislative modifications of the Accusatory Criminal Justice System.
· Direct collaboration with Dr. Rubén Quintino Zepeda in the creation of the "New Imputation Model for Legal Entities", contemplated within the Miscellaneous Criminal Minutes, specifically within the reforms to the National Code of Criminal Procedures, and the Federal Criminal Code.
· Outstanding participation and active member in the elaboration and creation of internal regulations of the PGR, among which stand out, the Agreement on the chain of custody, Delegation of various powers provided for in the National Code of Criminal Procedures and abbreviated procedure.
· Has participated in various training activities for public servants of the PGR and other entities of the Federal Government.
· Has participated in various matters representing individuals and companies, from legal advice, such as defense.
· Has participated in the creation of technical-legal strategies applicable to specific cases.
· Graduated from the Universidad Iberoamericana, Campus Santa Fe, Mexico City.
· Theoretical - Practical Diploma of Litigation in the Accusatory Crimina lProcedure System from the Roles of the Public Ministry, the Legal Advisor, and the Defense, by INDECAJ.
· Introductory Money Laundering Prevention Course at the Universidad Panamericana.