Juan Carlos specializes in corporate law and public brokerage. He graduated from Universidad Tecnológica de México in 2019, where he obtained his law degree in 2020.
- He has participated in the advice and incorporation of multiple companies, as well as in the formalization of multiple mergers, spin-offs, dissolutions and liquidations of companies.
- He has participated in the advice and constitution of multiple assignments of credit, collection rights, purchase and sale of shares and partnership interests.
- Diploma in Public Brokerage, given by the Colegio Nacional de Correduría Pública (2021).
- Seminar on Intellectual Property, given by the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (2020).
- Law degree from Universidad Tecnológica de México (2019).
- Seminar on Intellectual Property, given by the World Intellectual Property Organization "WIPO" (2019).
- Course on Commercial Registry Law and Secured Transactions, given by the Ministry of Economy (2018).