Kristian specializes in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and infrastructure projects and foreign investment. In December 2015 he obtained his law degree from Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City. During 2017 he attended the program “La Empresa y sus Efectos Fiscales” (The Company and its Tax Effects) at the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México in Mexico City. Prior to joining PBP Abogados, he was part of the law firm Gonzalez Calvillo, S.C. as an intern and associate. Currently, Kristian is pursuing his Master of Laws (LL.M) at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
Recent Experience in Relevant Matters
- He has acted as associate in the representation of a company dedicated to the seed production in the sale of 50% of its capital stock to a foreign private equity fund and several investors.
- He has acted as an associate in the representation of a company dedicated to pledge loans for the sale of its assets related to the business.
- He has acted as an associate representing a foreign private equity fund in several acquisitions in Mexico, including acquisitions of companies involved in the provision of educational services and in the food industry.
- Graduate of the Universidad Iberoamericana, A.C. (2015).
- He attended the program La Empresa y sus Efectos Fiscales (The Company and its Tax Effects) by the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (2017).