Sebastián specializes in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and real estate and infrastructure projects. In June 2021, he graduated with a law degree from Universidad Panamericana in Mexico City. Prior to joining PBP Abogados, he served as an intern in various law firms, including; Martínez García de León Abogados, S.C. from 2018 to 2019, in the area of civil and commercial litigation and the firm Nader, Hayaux y Goebel, S.C. from 2019 to 2020, in the area of banking and finance law, participating in various national and international financial transactions.
Recent Experience in Relevant Matters
- He has participated in several mergers and acquisitions in due diligence procedures and contract negotiations.
- He has participated in the execution of share subscription and purchase and sale agreements, as well as in the purchase and sale of assets of several companies.
- He has participated in the development of real estate and infrastructure projects in due diligence and contract negotiation procedures.
- He has collaborated in the representation of various corporate matters in companies from different industry sectors.
- Graduated from Universidad Panamericana (Mexico City, 2021).